We are pleased to announce that the Small Press & Artist Alley will feature at London Film & Comic Con offering comic book creators and other paper based artists and illustrators the opportunity to share their talents in front of the thousands attending the event at Olympia London.
Small Press and Artist Alley exhibitors will have a dedicated showcase area in which they can not only promote original work and sketch but also sell prints, books, comics, cards, badges, buttons and any other merchandise featuring their art.
Book a Table
To book space or for further information on this dedicated area, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you may be asked to provide some examples of your work to ensure eligibility.
- 2m by 2m pitch located within the small press & artist alley area
- One 6 x 2’ trestle table (cloths are not provided)
- A chair
- One exhibitor’s wristband (£45 for a second pass)
- £130 (inc VAT)
- Space in LFCC’s Small Press and Artist Alley is reserved exclusively for artists, illustrators, comic creators and independent comic or book publishers.
- Bookings for LFCC’s Small Press and Artist Alley tables are on a first come, first served basis. The number of exhibitors will be limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Displays may not be over 2m high. Exhibitors wishing larger or more elaborate displays should apply for retail space.
- Power is not available and tables may be situated in back-to-back rows.
- A Small Press and Artist Alley booking includes one entrance wristband for the artist. The artist has the option to purchase one additional exhibitor wristband at a discounted price of £45 for an assistant.
- Spaces are not transferable and non-refundable. All bookings are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions.
- Small Press and Artist Alley table space is for the duration of the event (Friday, Saturday & Sunday). Artists are expected to be in attendance for the duration.
- All set-up must be done on the Thursday before the doors open as per instructions within the exhibitors pack (which will be provided in advance of the event).
- We do not provide a floor plan but any location requests will be taken into account and we will try our best to accommodate them.
- You will be sent an information pack via email in the weeks before the show. It will contain all the details you need to know that are not available until that time. (Please make sure you provide a valid email at the time of booking to ensure the details reach you correctly.)